Our best Oxi Advance formula in an easy-to-use gel format. The multi power formula removes stains even in cold wash*, brightens colours by preventing colour transfer^ and removes odours.
- Brightens colours by preventing colour transfer^ to help keep your clothes looking at their best.
- Amazing first time stain removal even in a cold wash (approximately 25°C).
- Works as an antibacterial soaker, giving your washing a deep clean in soaking.
- Removes odour causing bacteria in soaking.
- Chlorine free formula, safe to use on everyday fabrics such as cotton and polyester.
*cold wash setting at approximately 25°C ^contains dye transfer inhibitors
What It Works On
Safe to use on everyday fabrics such as cotton and polyester.
Remove stains with Vanish!
How To Use
Just add one scoop in every wash!
Thoroughly rinse the dosing cup after use or place it on top of laundry load inside the washing machine.
- Saturate the stain area completely.
- Rub the stain and leave it for 5 minutes. (Max 5 mins).
- For best results: After pre-treating, wash as per in-wash instructions.
Tough stains may require repeat applications. After soaking, wash as per in-wash instructions. For best results on stains rub before washing. Rinse dosing cup thoroughly and place back onto bottle.
- Add 100mL to 7L of water (Max 40ºC)
- For whites (Max 6h)
- For colours (Max 1h)
Safe to use in washes with your detergent.
- For top loader use 100mL
- For front loader use 60mL
Amazing Stain & Odour Fighters
Hydrogen Peroxide - Releases active oxygen to lift out stains.
Surfactants - Remove greasy stains.
Hydrogen Peroxide - Deep cleans laundry for a hygiene boost in soaking.
Colour Care & Helpers
Dye Transfer Inhibitors - Prevent colour runs for enhance brightness.
Stabilisers - Maintains product efficacy.
Perfume - Provides a boost of scent.
Our Oxi Advance products don't just remove stains. The multi power formula also removes odours^and brightens colours, just add one dose of Vanish in every wash to help keep your clothes looking at their best!
^in soaking on cotton
Yes, our Oxi Advance Gel can be used on whites.