Vanish Gold Multi Power 0% Laundry Booster Powder doubles the life of your clothes*, is free from dyes, phosphate† and fragrance, and contains no added optical brighteners! The powerful multi-benefit
OxiAdvance formula removes stains even in cold wash, brightens colours, removes odours in soaking^, and
works as an antibacterial soaker.
You choose how to use this versatile laundry booster
powder - in-wash, pre-treat or soak your fabrics. Just add a scoop in every wash alongside your detergent.
- Vanish NapiSan Oxi Action gives you amazing stain removal first time. Just add one dose to every wash.
- Suitable to use on both bright and dark colours.
- Works well on coffe stains, oil stains, red wine stains, tomato sauce stains, beetroot juice, tea stains and grease stains.
What It Works On
You can use our Oxi Action Stain Remover Powder on your everyday fabrics, such as cotton and polyester. Suitable for colours & whites. Suitable to use on both bright and dark colours.
Learn how to remove food and drink stains with Vanish!
How To Use
Amazing Stain Removal - Nothing Else!
Just add one scoop in every wash, alongside your regular detergent!
- For top loader: Use 1 scoop (60g) + detergent
- For front loader: Use ½ scoop (30g) + detergent
- For best results rub stains before rinsing.
- Fully dissolve ½ scoop (30g) in 7L of warm water (max 40°C)
- For best results soak colours and/or whites for max 2 hours.
- After soaking, wash as usual with regular detergent or rinse thoroughly. Tough stains may require repeat applications.
- Mix ½ scoop (30g) of powder with 1½ scoops of water (max 40°C).
- Stir for 30 seconds.
- Apply the mix on the stain and rub as needed using the bottom of the scoop (leave for max 5 mins).
- Clean and dry the scoop before placing back into tub.
- After pre-treating, wash as per 'In-Wash' instructions.
Always follow instructions on pack. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken.
Vanish can be used on both coloured and white clothes. However, for the best results, use Vanish Oxi Advance Multi Power Powder. It removes both stains and odours^ and brightens colours!
^in soaking on cotton
No, you cannot use Vanish Gold Multi Power Powder on your carpets. It should only be used on clothes and you should always follow the instruction on the back of the packaging. Instead, we recommend using our Oxi Action 3in1 Carpet Cleaning range to give carpets a deep clean and keep them smelling fresh.