Vanish Gold Multi Power Stain Remover & Laundry Booster Powder doubles the life of your clothes*! The
powerful multi-benefit OxiAdvance formula removes stains even in cold wash, brightens colours and removes
odours in soaking^ and works as an antibacterial soaker.
You choose how to use this versatile laundry booster
powder - in-wash, pre-treat or soak your fabrics. Just add a scoop in every wash alongside your detergent.
- Amazing stain removal, even in cold wash.
- Brightens colours
- Removes odours in soaking^
- Works as an antibacterial soaker
- Chlorine bleach free formula
*At 20°C, on fast cycle vs detergent alone on heavy duty cycle
What It Works On
Use our Oxi Advance Powder on your everyday
fabrics, such as cotton and polyester.
Learn how to remove common household stains with Vanish!
How To Use
Just add one scoop in every wash, alongside your regular detergent!
- For top loader: Use 1 scoop (60g) + detergent
- For front loader: Use ½ scoop (30g) + detergent
- For best results rub stains before rinsing.
- Fully dissolve ½ scoop (30g) in 7L of warm water (max 40°C)
- For best results soak colours and/or whites for max 2 hours.
- After soaking, wash as usual with regular detergent or rinse thoroughly. Tough stains may require repeat applications.
- Mix ½ scoop (30g) of powder with 1½ scoops of water (max 40°C).
- Stir for 30 seconds.
- Apply the mix on the stain and rub as needed using the bottom of the scoop (leave for max 5 mins).
- Clean and dry the scoop before placing back into tub.
- After pre-treating, wash as per 'In-Wash' instructions.
No, you cannot use Vanish Gold Multi Power Powder on your carpets. It should only be used on clothes and you should always follow the instruction on the back of the packaging. Instead, we recommend our Oxi Action Carpet & Upholstery range to give your carpets a deep clean and keep them smelling fresh
Our Oxi Advance products don't just remove stains. The multi power formula also removes odours^and brightens colours, just add one dose of Vanish in every wash to help keep your clothes looking at their best!
^in soaking on cotton