VANISH NAPISAN OXI ACTION SENSITIVE POWDER
Vanish Napisan Oxi Action Sensitive Powder is tough on most types of stains but it offers a dermatologically tested formulation. It contains no enzymes, dyes or fragrances so it's gentle on skin. It's great for anything that comes into contact with skin, such as sheets, pillows and towels. Simply add a scoop of Vanish Napisan Oxi Action Sensitive to your wash load with your regular detergent to help remove stains.
How to Remove Stains with Vanish Napisan Oxi Action Sensitive Powder
- Top Loaders: Add 60g with your normal detergent in the machine.
- Front Loaders: Add 30g with your normal detergent into the main wash drawer.
Soaking: (For tough and dried stains)
- Fully dissolve 30g of powder in 7L of water (max 40°C). In case of stubborn dried-in stains use 1 lid. Submerge items in the solution for at least 2 hours or overnight for tougher stains. After soaking, rinse thoroughly then dry or wash as usual with regular detergent.
- Mix 30g of powder with a full lid of water (max 40°C)
- Apply the paste on the stain and rub as needed (leave for max 5 mins).
- Clean and dry the lid before placing back into tub.
- After Pre Treating, wash as per 'In-Wash' instructions
Always follow the usage instructions on the Vanish packaging. Do not use on wool, silk or leather. Do not soak metal buttons or zippers.
Stain removal tips
Here's a top stain removal tip for clothes: don't let the stain dry! The longer the stain stays in the fabric, the harder it will be to remove.