Vanish Napisan Oxi Action Antibacterial stain remover not only removes stains 1st time, but also kills 99.9% of germs* making sure that you have hygienically clean laundry.
*Antibacterial and removes 99.9% of germs when used for soaking.
VANISH NAPISAN ANTIBACTERIAL POWDER
Are you having a tough time removing a stubborn stain you have found on your clothes? Vanish Napisan Oxi Action Antibacterial stain remover removes all types of stains, even the tough ones, and also kills 99.9% of germs*, so you can rest assure your laundry is really clean and stain free. It is suitable for both colour and white clothes. Add Vanish Napisan Oxi Action Antibacterial stain remover Powder to all your wash loads to see great stain removal results!
How to remove stains with Vanish Napisan Antibacterial Powder
Removing stains and germs from your clothes and other fabrics is easier than you think with Vanish Napisan Oxi Action Antibacterial
- Top Loader: For most stains, add 60g of Vanish Napisan to your laundry detergent in the washing machine drawer and wash as usual.
- Front loader: For most stains, add 30g of Vanish Napisan to your laundry detergent in the washing machine drawer and wash as usual.
- Get great results also at 30 degrees- in a cold
- For tough and dried stains: Fully dissolve 30g of Vanish Napisan Oxi Action Powder into 7 litres of warm water (max 40°C) and leave it to soak. Leave to soak for a minimum of 2 hours.
- After soaking, wash as usual with regular detergent or rinse thoroughly. For best results on tough stains, rub the stains out of the clothes before rinsing.
- Always follow the usage instructions on the Vanish packaging. Do not use on wool, silk or leather. Do not soak metal buttons or zippers.
- Mix 30g of powder with a full lid of water (max 40°C) Apply the paste on the stain and rub as needed (leave for max 5 mins).
- Clean and dry the lid before placing back into tub.
- After Pre Treating, wash as per 'In-Wash' instructions.
Stain removal tips
Important: Always follow the usage instructions on the Vanish packaging. Do not use on wool, silk or leather. Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals etc.